Your Podcast Pricing
So, you might be wondering how much it will cost for us to produce Your Podcast?
Unfortunately, that is not an easy question to answer - it depends on a number of factors including:
- Whether we assist you in the planning stage, including the development of your strategy
- Duration and frequency of episodes
- Whether you want us to participate in each episode (e.g. hosting / interviewing guests)
- Whether you want us to provide the hosting platform for Your Podcast
Whilst we have created some standard packages, if one of the following doesn't suit your business or other organisation, please feel free to schedule a conversation with Your Podcast to explore your specific requirements. Please click on one of the following packages to read more information.
We have nominated one episode per week as the best choice - this is based on our experience that weekly frequencies work best (fortnightly and monthly tend to become disjointed and make it difficult to create engagement).
Please note that:
- Our experience suggests that the ideal duration for episodes of this sort of podcast is between 15 and 20 minutes per episode. All packages listed above are based on creating episodes of that duration. If you are considering a different duration or frequency, please contact us to discuss the pricing for your proposed configuration.
- The prices shown are exclusive of GST but include recording, production, and hosting of each episode, use of our podcast hosting platform and automated distribution to nine of the most popular podcast stores (e.g. Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc). The use of the podcast hosting platform is included in each of the programs displayed above - there are no additional or hidden charges apart from the monthly cost.
- These monthly costs are based on the number of episodes in a 28 day month. Where extra episodes are required during a month (i.e. for the partial fifth week in a 29, 30 or 31 day month), they will be produced at no additional charge.
We're excited that you are considering Your Podcast as your partner in creating this vital component of your organisation's communication and engagement strategy. Please contact us to arrange a no-obligation conversation about how we can help you and your organisation.
Special offer for registered not-for-profit organisations
We salute the wonderful work that is done by so many not-for-profit organisations. Given our regional location and business focus, we especially acknowledge those organisations who share our passion for regional Australia.
To support them in a practical and tangible way, we will offer a discounted rate for our services for selected not-for-profit organisations. Please let us know when we have our initial conversation so that we can consider how we might be able to support you in this way.