We are often asked to help people launch their own podcast - it seems that many people are keen but are not sure where to start.
That is why we started MasterCaster!
We understand that there are many aspects to creating a successful podcast including:
- Creating a podcasting strategy
- Developing the episode structure
- Identifying guests where your podcast involves conversations with other people
- Microphone / audio interface requirements
- Studio set up
- Recording software / equipment
- Editing software
- Podcast hosting platforms
- Episode distribution (including connecting to the popular podcast stores)
And that's just the stuff you need to do before you create your first episode. Apart from that, there are other things to consider:
- Marketing your podcast
- Web sites and social media
- Monetising your podcast / sponsorship
- Coaching and mentoring
The great news is that our MasterCaster program covers every one of these topics and more. We offer a series of videos that cover many of these topics, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
We also offer one-on-one "podmentoring" - a combination of education, coaching and mentoring that will ensure that you continue to learn and develop your podcasting skills and knowledge well beyond publishing your first episode.
We're excited that you are considering MasterCaster as your education, coaching and mentoring partner as you start your podcasting journey. Please contact us to arrange a no-obligation conversation about how we can help you and your organisation.
Wait! If you'd rather just hand over the production of your podcast to someone you can rely on to do a great job instead of having to learn it all yourself, maybe our Your Podcast program is what you are looking for!